- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal DataWhile using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include but is not limited to: Email address, Name, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Cookies, and Usage Data. We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- Usage DataWe may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
kamacalm.co.uk & kamacalm.uk may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. kamacalm.co.uk & kamacalm.uk aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed of what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where kamacalm.co.uk & kamacalm.uk relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Using Images and Videos
Images and Videos on www.agigma.gr are released under Creative Commons CC0. To the extent possible under law, uploaders of Pixabay have waived their copyright and related or neighboring rights to these Images and Videos. We are free to adapt and use them for commercial purposes without attributing the original author or source.
All content of this site, including (without limitation) texts, news, graphics, photographs, drawings, images, videos, cartoons, service is the subject of www.agigma.gr . intellectual property of Agigma massage and therapies and governed by national and international copyright law.
Logos, names, brands, and features included in the website belong to www.Agigma.gr and/or persons listed as owners of relevant rights to the site, and protected in accordance with existing legislation on the industrial and intellectual property.
copyright works third parties include the www.agigma.gr have been in good faith and for information purposes. It is obvious, that will be removed upon request of the beneficiaries.
expressly prohibited any use, reproduction, republication, copying, storing, sale, transmission, distribution, publication, performance, load (download), translated or modified in any way, partially or in the summary of the website’s content and services offered in this, without the prior permission.
Exceptionally, the individual storage and copy parts of the content in a simple personal computer for personal use, with no intention of any commercial use and always under the condition of indicating the source of origin, without this in any way surrendering copyright. Therefore forbidden to be wholly or partially sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished or “loaded”, transmitted or distributed in any way.
All other products or services mentioned in the pages of the website and bear the marks of their respective organizations, institutions, associations or editions constitute their own intellectual and industrial property and therefore the bodies bear the responsibility.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability Internet
The www.agigma.gr make every effort to ensure all content and information displayed on the site are characterized by precision, clarity, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and availability.
But in any case, we do not guarantee and therefore we are not responsible (or even through negligence) for any damage caused to the visitor/user, the use of the website. Content and services are provided “as is” without any warranty express or implied, express or implied, including any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, suitability, inviolability of compatibility, security, and accuracy, which all explicitly deny. Also not responsible for restoring any possible damage (positive or consequential, that may indicatively be a loss of profits, data, lost profits, compensation, etc.) By users/visitors of our website or third parties, on grounds relating to the operation or not, the use of the website, any failure to provide services/information available from this or any unauthorized third party interventions to products/services / information available on it. We make every effort for the good operation of the Network, but in any case do not warrant that the functions of the website or the servers will be uninterrupted, error-free, free of viruses and the like, whether for its website, or any other site or server through which broadcast content.
Block Prompts – Advice
No part of the users/content site visitors is not and can not be regarded in any way, directly or indirectly, encouragement, instruction, advice or encouragement for any act or omission contrary at the discretion of users/visitors on personal evaluation to act on their own volition, excluding any our responsibility.
Links to websites (links)
Content submitted by users
The www.agigma.gr gives users the option to publish to the site their own content, or make reference to their own content published on other sites.
however, we are entitled to control this content, and try to prevent the publication of illegal material, threatening, defamatory, offensive, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, threatening, pornographic or whatever else could be considered outside the law, to raise legal liability or otherwise violates the law. If the above content as we become aware of our right to remove without notice or any other formality
Users for their part acknowledge our right to inspect and approve the material submitted before publication on the website. The www.agigma.gr has the right (but not the obligation) to review, approve, reject or delete content submitted by users to the site and these decisions in no retest procedure subject.
We reserve the right to delete or refuse to publish content that violates rights to use trademarks, contracts or any other copyright (natural or legal) persons as well as material that violates personal data of individuals.
Any user who publishes content declares and accepts that:
Has the right to present and publish content on the site, which does not contain or does not infringe registered trademarks, logos or material protected by copyright for any natural or legal person.
It relieves the website and the institution of the cost of any royalties, fees and any other debt to any natural or legal person through the publication on the website of the content submitted.
Any person who “photographed” in contents has consented to the depiction.
It has all the necessary licenses for the use of all rights contained in the content presented.
Users are solely responsible for the content you submit or distribute through the website in any way. In no event shall www.agigma.gr or its affiliates and its associated companies, employees in this, the directors, shareholders or representatives cannot be held responsible for damages or losses of any kind (eg direct indirect, incidental, consequential, civil or criminal) resulting from operations of the website users. If a user wishes to remove content that has been submitted, must inform us using the email communication that exists on the website. The content will be removed within 1-2 business days.
Usage rights Content
The content submits and publishes users remain their property, giving parallel to the site the right of unlimited, no fee license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly display and use of the content at any time and by any means electronic or printed, that does not violate their moral rights.
We reserve the right to modify the content or the website service and conditions of use, whenever necessary and without prior notice, with their simple announcement through the website. These terms are governed and interpreted Greek law, not competent to resolve any dispute are the courts of Greece
If for any reason you cannot make your appointment and wish to cancel, please follow the cancellation policy below.
|Refund amount to you
|24 hours or more
|Up to 2 hours before treatment
|Within 2 hours
We understand that plans can change quickly, this policy is designed to protect the relationship between you and your therapist.
If a mistake is made when booking, there is a 10 minute grace period in which you can cancel with no charge. Please contact our customer service team on 0030 2831022060.
Any amendments such as change of time or location will be subject to the same Cancellation Policy as above. If you wish to add any notes to your booking for your therapist, these are free of charge.
Prices & Opening Hours
Prices on the booking page are full and final with no hidden fees.
Treatments can be booked between 9 am & 8 pm daily.
All contents of the www.agigma.gr, except as otherwise provided and those clearly show that their owners are third parties (intellectual property rights of third parties), which – as a guide – includes text, graphics, images, photos, drawings, Video, sounds etc. (The content) copyright www.agigma.gr are the intellectual property of Agigma & pc lab ltd and is protected by applicable national, Community and international law.
The www.agigma.gr reserves all rights regarding the content and copies made thereunder.
freely permitted to print and electronic reproduction of the documents which are listed as examples in their field site, but only for personal use. strictly forbidden in any form their republication in other electronic or printed media. In any case, not the use of the statements in these under the full responsibility of the visitor/user and do not accept responsibility as www.agigma.gr or the creator of the application, which allowed the suspension of this website.
The texts (articles, legal studies, applications) that are hung on this website are personal labors and assets of their creators, who gave the site a limited privilege. The texts reflect in any case personal views and are in accordance with the law “products of the mind” protected by the laws on intellectual property provisions, in particular, the law no. 2121/1993 and relevant Internet ethics.
All other products or services mentioned in the pages of this site and bear the trademarks of their respective organizations, companies, collaborators, operators, associations or editions constitute their own intellectual and industrial property and therefore the bodies bear the responsibility.
For any questions about the rights of reproduction of any part of the contents of this website, and playing content authorization requests, please contact the www.agigma.gr from the relevant section on the website.